My love

My love

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Bauslaugh

It is Thursday, March 3rd of 2011 and I am sitting on my couch with my beautiful and 20 week pregnant wife.  I don't ever want to forget this moment, what happened, because it is so precious.  Em begins to feel the baby moving/tossing/turning and asks me to put my hand on her belly to see if I can feel anything.  I am sitting in anticipation as I await any sort of movement that can be felt.......nothing.  Em has been telling me about all that she is feeling and I am so excited for her but usually it is just her feeling and nothing on my end.  As I sit on the couch patiently with my hand on Em's belly I all of a sudden feel it.......a good strong thump on my hand!  All I can say is WOW.  This is a miracle.  THE GIFT OF LIFE.  I will cherish this moment forever knowing that God is the one behind it.  Thank you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment